- remove the captions on other people’s graphics
- put your own symbol/comment in the caption of a graphic to make it look like you made it
- copy the original caption of a graphic, remove it and and paste it again so it looks like you made it
- add unnecessary comments to other people’s graphic (particularly hate of the people/things featured in the graphic)
please return to the barn you were raised in
The little I know about love is that it’s unconditional. It’s not something you can buy.
15 Favorite Disney Films (Including: Live Action, Pixar, and other Disney owned films)
#02: Alice in Wonderland;
”If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. ”
i know i have a boatload of messages to reply to and challenges to get to and things to do around here, and i’m really sorry i haven’t been around as much as i used to be - i have reasons, most of them being “university”. which is actually why i’m here today! i’ve been having some money issues with living on my own and all, so i’ve decided to open up commissions on my poetry to you all!
now, i really don’t know if there’s even any interest in this, but basically, there’s a donate button to my paypal on the top left hand corner of my blog, along with a dropdown menu of options for the poems as well as pricing. here’s the pricing rundown:
- a 3-stanza poem: $6 USD [ex]
- a 4-stanza poem: $8 USD [ex]
- a 5-stanza poem: $10 USD [ex]
- a 6-stanza poem: $12 USD [ex]
- a 7-stanza poem: $14 USD [ex]
as you can see, i don’t count 2-line stanzas as full stanzas (4 lines or more), so those will be extras, not counted in the price, if i feel your poem works better with them :)
so here is what you get to do:
first, pick how many stanzas you would like me to write for you from the dropdown menu on my blog and pay to my paypal account.
second, email me at FAIRYTALESQUES@GMAIL.COM, an email account I have set up to take requests (the name should be “pearl lydiamaartin” if you get confused), with your request. this request should include the followng:
- your tumblr url, so i can send you a message, link you, and tag you in the poem when i post it (if you change your tumblr url before i post it, please let me know so i can link the right person)
- how many stanzas you paid for
- what you would like the subject of the poem to be - this can be anything, a general fandom (as long as i’m familiar with; you can find my fandoms here), a character or ship (romantic, platonic, familial, whatever) from one of those fandoms, or simply a general subject or archetype like “princesses slaying dragons” or “heroes” or “wanderlust”, anything you want. i am okay with pretty much anything ship-wise and subject-wise, and i will let you know if i’m not and we can work something out.
- any formatting specifications - do you want it written in photoshop (example) or in text format (example) or in quote format (example)? if you don’t want to specify, that’s totally fine, i’ll use my own judgment and do what i think is best for the poem.
third, wait for me to reply back. this is important - if i don’t reply back within two or three days, i have not recieved your email request and you will have to resend it so that you get your money’s worth. and if i get a request without a matching payment to my paypal, i will let you know through email.
fourth, wait for me to post the poem - i will mention you in the caption, tag your url, and send you a message through tumblr and through email to make sure you get it. i will generally take one week with these commissions, two weeks tops; if it has been more than two weeks, email me to remind me and i will refund you if you don’t want to wait any longer.
after that, just enjoy your poem, i hope! and multiple commissions are more than welcome, i would appreciate every single one. if you have any questions, feel free to email me or shoot me a tumblr message :)
if you made it to the end of this, congrats and thank you so much, especially if you decide to buy a commission! it would mean the world to me and it would help me so much, and i’d love you forever!
thank you very much!
there was a beast in there. but there was also a girl who was afraid of being a beast, and who wondered if other people had beasts in their hearts too.
"You think you can flip the switch on the Apocalypse and just walk away, Sam?"